These projects work fine but I'm still actively improving these projects. Most worked-on first.
- getPrivacy - A free documentation on getting more privacy.
- Universal Bypass - A Chrome & Firefox Extension which bypasses annoying link shorters like Adf.ly or Dz4link.
- Boost.ink - A link shorter which helps you gain subscribers, likes, etc.
- Netdex - Netdex allows you to create your own card to showcase all of your profiles and websites.
- Installation Hell - Making the installation of stuff just a bit easier.
- OffGames - A meta search for Steam game offers.
These projects work fine, and I will fix them if they don't work, but I don't update them often otherwise. Newest first.
- Fuck Your False Positive - A place I made to host false-positived files without harming any reputations.
- netducks.space - My company's storage server full of assets and spicy memes.
- api.timmyrs.de - A free API with all sorts of endpoints.
- Compare - A project allowing you to compare solutions of different branches.
- pw.nex.li - A quick client-side password generator.
- Loading - No, the name is not loading; it is literally Loading.
- Soundboard - A Soundboard in your web browser.
- PublicPixel - My public pixelart font dedicated to the public domain.
- Redactive Pack - A smooth Minecraft Texture Pack I update once a new Minecraft release is out.
For even more projects of mine, check out my Github Repos and my Gists.
Same as Inactive Projects. Newest first.
- rip - Exploit demonstration crashing chrome for mobile and the mobiles themselves after some time by exploiting the audio notification. [ Chrome Issue Report ]
- intro - Intros before everything!!!!
- prime - A prime chart with some crappy prediction work.
- pdf - A PDF thing I was asked to do by HT-Hosting which I never bothered to finish.
Big thanks to my patrons for supporting me. Support me as well.